« BackCDL Driver Position
Applications accepted at:
A&D Environmental Services, Inc.
1741 Calks Ferry Rd
Lexington, SC 29073
Monday – Friday, 9am to 4pm
Email your resume’ to email@example.com
All resumes will be reviewed and appropriate candidates will be contacted.
- CDL- A License (Preferred), with hazmat endorsements and tanker endorsements.
- Experience with Vacuum Trucks, Dump Trucks and Vans with 2 or more years driving experience.
- High School diploma or GED.
- On Call nights and weekends once a month or as needed.
- 40 hour Hazwoper training preferred but not required.
- Drivers will be over the road and will be out 3 to 4 nights a week.
- Applicants are REQUIRED to have a Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
- Professional, efficient and service oriented attitude a MUST.
- Driver’s compensation is based on individual driver’s experience.
- Must be able to pass the medical clearance to wear a Respirator.
- Must be able to pass Drug Screen, Physical and background check.
- Must be able to lift 50 -100 lbs frequently.